[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:33:37 -0700

Andrew;

Thanks for the report, I am very happy to hear that there were no =
problems.
Glad that you are making progress toward the H 400, I think it is a very
worthwhile project and does get an observer to see an interesting cross
section of deep sky objects.

If we do give up on the Sentinel site, then I hope that we can find a =
good
spot with skies as least as good as Sentinel and as easy to get to that =
does
not have drug runners and illegals passing by in the night.  I think =
that a
spot like that exists, we just need to find it.

Clear Skies to us all;
Steve Coe