[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: "Lynn blackburn" <LynnRB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:00:17 -0700

Joe, I agree with you about law enforcement people. I just spent 3 days in
Cabeza Preita W.R. along the Camino del Diablo about 2-3 miles north of the
border. The scariest thing we saw was a very young Border Patrol officer
with a machine gun over his shoulder who seems ticked off that we were
camping in his zone. Lynn