[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 17:58:15 -0700

Great report, great website (Now marked in favorites). This was the Mrs. and
my first star party together and our first overnighter. Everyone was great.
Being newbies to the club and neophytes in general, we both felt very
welcome. Even the most ignorant of questions was handled with a
knowledgeable response and time taken to come by our scope and show the way.
An excellent and as Andrew pointed out cold night. A great event with great
memories.
Thank you all,

Jimmy Ray