[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 13:39:17 -0700

No vehicles on the road except us astronomers last night.  No circling
black helicopters.  I agree with Steve, there is a good chance of
finding a site North of the I-10 without some of the issues.  We just
need to look.  Or maybe a site South of the interstate that doesn't
involve a road that continues south and is thus a potential smuggling route.

I do have a few much smaller observing lists I wll be working on, some
best of the IC sort of things as well as T.W.Webb's deep sky objects, I
might do that one with the 90mm APO.

Andrew

Andrew Cooper
http://www.siowl.com