[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 00:13:02 -0700

The sign refers to the Barry Goldwater AF Range, which the site is not
actually on, but just outside of, by a few hundred feet. The land the
observing site is on is BLM land and open to public use.  I guess they
put the sign at the top of the road just to let anyone starting down the
road know what it goes to.

Andrew

Andrew Cooper
http://www.siowl.com