[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:37:59 +0000

While we are not as experienced as many, in the years we have been going to
Sentinel, we have yet to see any activity from INS, Border Patrol or
illegalsthere.  I see no problems with the site, it is convenient for us and
moving the party to the north for the convenience of a few seems a pity.
Pierre was fond of this site, as are Rosie and I.  We often go there by
ourselves to observe, even if no organized event is scheduled.  We have
neverseen anything dangerous or even moderately alarming.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Steve and Rosie Dodder sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my web site at
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman
From:  Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>