[AZ-Observing] Re: Sentinel Report

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:47:07 -0700

>There was the unfortunate incident last year involving an off-duty
>service person who evidently held some illegals at gun point at the I-8
>rest area just a few miles west of Sentinel.... A case of a well-meaning
>but apparently mis-guided "vigilante" type causing more trouble than was
>justified.

The unfortunate part of this is the illegals were likely turned loose as
opposed to being sent back over the river to Mexico where they belong.  I
don't think he was misguided, I think he was correct in his actions.  When
we all wake up and realize that we are being over run by these people who
take advantage of our benefits that are supposed to be for US CITIZENS, as
well as increase the crime rate we will find (as a whole) it is too damned
late to do anything about it.

Beevo (aka Bill VanOrden)