[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:11:00 +0700

Hi Eric
To time shift a track you should select it and deselect the rest track in your project. One of the way is deselect all track by pressing Ctrl+shift+a, then select the track you want to shift by pressing enter. After that, you could align this track.
Cuong.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Lueck" <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>