[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:56:07 +0700

HiEric
According to my guess, you might have something wrong while making selection So please check the folowing before editting 1. Ctrl+f6 to swich to the selection bar, then press tab to move around, and read the time in the selection start and end. If you use Jaws and Jaws script, then you just press Ctrl+left bracket or Ctrl+ right bracket anyware in main window. 2. Go to preferences (Ctrl+P). At the tree view, find the Track catigory then tab to find and uncheck the option called Select all audio in project, if none selected. The reason for your problem might come from the step two. If you make a wrong selection or didn't select it do to some mistake, and leave the option above at default, then Audacity will select all track when you align it.
That just my experience
HTH
Cuong
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Lueck" <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>