[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:28:44 -0600

Well, I unchecked sink locked tracks, slected a track and tried to
select a time. After doing so, the unselected track automatically
moves with the selected track.

I've heard something about a timeshift tool which might be helpful,
but I don't know what it does or if I have one.

Sorry if I'm being unclear.