[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 08:55:46 -0600

After trying 3 versions of Audacity with the latest installed on my
computer, the selection problem still ersists. I know it's something
I'm not getting, but I can't figure it out.

As a reminder, every track is selected even if the selection is off
for every one aside from a single track. Every track plays at the same
time and every track moves at the same time I stop them at.