[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Johchi <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 14:39:45 -0400

David,

This too is another informative post. I wonder if the Audacity developers ever thought of having a bunch of tips to come up for new Audacity users.

John
On 8/3/2013 5:46 AM, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Eric,
if you are using one of the commands on the align to sub menu which is on the
tracks menu, then only the selected tracks should move.
One exception to this is if the Sync-Lock Tracks option on the tracks menu is
checked. If this is the case then if one or more tracks are selected, then all
the tracks will move.