[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:47:47 -0600

Alas, the other track always stays at the same selection the selected
track is on. Even when no tracks are selected, both tracks play at the
same time and both move together when selected.

I don't want to seem cynical, but I'm beginning to think this can't be
resolved. And it's been this way ever since I downloaded the latest
version.

Thanks for the help thus far guys, there might yet be a way out of this.