[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:40:04 -0600

I tried the steps and it didn't work.

I aligned the cursor with the selected track and selected a time, and
the other track that I didn't select before still selected the same
time as the other. Also, I've found a friend has this exact problem
with version 2.03 and we both have not done anything to mess with the
preferences.

I apologize for being unclear, but please know that I have tried the
suggestions and it hasn't worked.