[audacity4blind] Re: A Timing Problem

  • From: Eric Lueck <echodash19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:40:06 -0600

I'm sorry I'm not being clear enough.

When I use the left bracket on a track to adjust the starting time,
any other tracks selected or otherwise move on the time I just
selected. This goes for ending time as well. I've also just noticed
that I am unable to copy a track or apply an effect.

I wonder if I'll have any luck if I erase my folder of Audacity and
reinstall a different version.