[audacity4blind] Re: Starting from scratch: needing beginners help please...

  • From: Johchi <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: audacity4blind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 23:39:26 -0400

Thanks Cuong,

I will look into those settings tomorrow and a new day.

John
On 8/2/2013 10:40 PM, Dang Manh Cuong wrote:
Hi Johchi
Not sure I understand you clearly, but if you install hardware driver correctly, then you could press the folowing hotkey to know the hardware you use:
Shift+I: select input device
Shift+o: select output device
If you connect your hardware, but audacity does not recognize, you could rescan by going to transport menu (Alt+r) and choose rescan audio devices.
HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johchi" <Johchi@xxxxxxxxxx>