Re: [ARMini-support] Printing from ArtWorks fails frequently

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 17:06:46 GMT

Ian  wrote

> Just for information as it may help find the original problem. If
> you're using PrintSpool it's the equivalent of printing to file first
> and then transferring to the printer. The transfer is handled by
> PrintSpool itself. I'd recommend increasing the buffer size to 96k for
> modern printers to speed things up.

Thanks Ian, I had already discovered that I could print to file from
ArtWorks, drop the file on the printer icon and print successfully.

PrintSpool is more convenient as it automates the process.
(thanks for tip on buffer size)

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Tout a été dit, mais comme personne n'écoute, il faut toujours