[ARMini-support] Printing from ArtWorks fails frequently

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:19:42 GMT

I have started to use RiscOSM more recently but have hit a serious
problem in trying to print the maps.
I previously reported a problem when printing from ArtWorks but
believed it was specific to files copied from the Iyonix and therefore
of limited impact.
However, the problem is much worse and affects all my printing from
ArtWorks.

Some three out of four attempts to print fail with message:

  "Error outside ArtWorks abort on data transfer  at &FC19A04C"
The printer prints:
  ERROR syntaxerror
  OFFENDING COMMAND --nostringval--
  STACK: radialfill .

The problem is reproducible and consistent.

ARMiniX
 RISC OS   5.21 (14 Feb 2015)
 ArtWorks  2.X2.00 (07 May 12)
 Printers  1.81 (01June 13)
 PdrivrPS3 1.20 (20 April 12)

The address &FC19A04C is alays the same.

I posted soething similar to the above on the ArtWorks list but have
had no response.

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
No sé nada, y no estoy seguro de éso