Re: [ARMini-support] Printing from ArtWorks fails frequently

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:48:53 GMT

Jim Nagel  wrote

> John, you're using a USB printer and you say the first file from
> Artworks prints but subsequent ones fail, and you suspect a buffer
> problem.

> Do you use Ian Hamilton's !Printspool ?  It has a "Flush USB" option
> that might be helpful.  www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have just installed !Printspool and printed 4 consecutive items from
ArtWorks without an error.

It looks as if I have a working bypass which is quite a relief, since
it will allow Julie to print from Publisher (with embedded ArtWorks
files).

The Gaydon Parish magazine is saved!

John

--