Re: [ARMini-support] Printing from ArtWorks fails frequently

  • From: John Rickman Iyonix <rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:09:05 GMT

Doug Webb  wrote

> Irrespective of when it is run Aemulor could still be causing the
> issue so to eliminate Aemulor I would run without it at boot up and
> then try printing something and if this fails then it points to either
> Artworks, a plug in it uses or PS3/!Printers.

Yes - agreed - Aemulor is innocent. I took Aemulor out of boot and
reran my printing tests with the same result as before.
The first print is ok, subsequent prints fail with an error in module
BuferManager.

PS3 is innocent also as it works perfectly well when printing from
Draw. Only ArtWorks exhibits the problem.

It looks a if ArtWorks is corrupting something the first time it
prints.

John

--
John Rickman -  http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk/lynx
Tout a été dit, mais comme personne n'écoute, il faut toujours