[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 23:37:44 +0200

Hi,

I think you'll need to use the -s parameter instead of -f:
targen -d 0 -s 51 filename

(I remember using -d 0 with -g in the past at first and having the same problem like you until I learned that -g is only for CMY and RGB)

Regards

Am 07.07.2011 21:44, schrieb Alan Goldhammer:
Uli,

Yes, I know I can do it that way.  What I don't understand is why I cannot
create a simple 51 step B/W target with Argyll.  I've tried changing almost
every parameter but nothing seems to work; I always get two white patches
and 49 shades of grey.  As a result there is no 50% grey patch.  I don't
know if this is why it cannot be read by QTR.

Alan

--
Florian Höch