[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:15:01 -0400

Graeme,

All I need to is to read a patch and make sure it prints out at that value.
What would be the difference between doing this with a grey scale patch
versus a color patch?  Is the issue with making the profile versus just
doing the reading?  Would 'colprof' reject the readings?  I know that the
QTR set up by Roy Harrington can prepare monochrome profiles via this same
approach.  I was hoping that I could do the same thing with Argyll rather
than purchasing another software package.

thanks,

Alan