[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:44:05 -0400

Uli,

Yes, I know I can do it that way.  What I don't understand is why I cannot
create a simple 51 step B/W target with Argyll.  I've tried changing almost
every parameter but nothing seems to work; I always get two white patches
and 49 shades of grey.  As a result there is no 50% grey patch.  I don't
know if this is why it cannot be read by QTR.

Alan