[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 17:22:54 +0200

I'm sure Argyll allows you to define a patch geometry and read, it.
The good thing about Argyll is that it allows you to do just about anything,
and does it pretty well.
The bad thing about Argyll is that whatever you want to do, you need to
figure out how to do it, and most normal users are put in a position where
they give up.

A friend of mine once said "It's the nature of computer programmers that
they pose puzzles and expect other people to solve them". I guess Jocks at
school humiliate Nerds by knocking them senseless, while the nerds  later in
life humiliate the nerds by inflicting software manacles on them, or in the
case of Wall Street nerds, magically making their money and house disappear,
perfectly legally.