[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:45:22 -0400

Don't spend a lot of time working on this.  There is some kind of glitch in the
targen setting that I have below.  It may have to do with the '-e' setting as
my 51 steps has two white patches.  This throws the density range off a little
bit and I cannot get QTR to read the resulting output.  The reading using
Argyll goes quite well and when I look at the output in Excel, it's pretty
linear but could be improved if I can get QTR to work right.