[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: Uli Oertel <uli.oertel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 21:34:26 +0200

Am 07.07.2011 15:45, schrieb Alan Goldhammer:
Don't spend a lot of time working on this.  There is some kind of glitch in the
targen setting that I have below.  It may have to do with the '-e' setting as
my 51 steps has two white patches.  This throws the density range off a little
bit and I cannot get QTR to read the resulting output.  The reading using
Argyll goes quite well and when I look at the output in Excel, it's pretty
linear but could be improved if I can get QTR to work right.

You can use the QTR 51 step target and create a *.ti2 manually.

Uli