[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: "Alan Goldhammer" <agoldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:08:02 -0400

Uli,

Thanks.  Just as you were posting I was looking at the options for
'chartread' and I figured this out as well.  It's easy enough to prepare the
51 step wedge using targen and then move through the Argyll tools to read
it.  I'm going to give this method a try.  I just use the following command
to read the file:  chartread -v -l 51_step_ti2  This then gives me a ti3
file that I can open in Excel and sort for use in QTR.

Alan