[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: "tony22p" <tony22p@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 17:27:43 -0400

Alan, I haven't tried this but would be very interested in the result. I'd
be curious to know how many patches would be needed for an "optimized"
result. It may be useful in suggesting how many gray scale patches (in
general) would be appropriate for a given paper even when doing a color+gray
profile.