[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:57:21 +1000

Alan Goldhammer wrote:
darker black than the normal RGB driver and an almost linear response.  It
just occurred to me that I can use Argyll to prepare a set of B/W target
patches and this should allow me to make a profile for this print driver
that will give me the linearity that I desire.  Have any in the Argyll user
community tried this and if so, what type of results did you achieve?  I'm

Hi,
        sorry, but monochrome profiles are not currently supported
by Argyll. There's not a whole lot to doing so, but there's not
been much demand to complete the fiddly details.