[argyllcms] Re: FW: Profiling Epson ABW Print Driver

  • From: Tomasz Danus <t.danus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:13:47 +0100

Alan,

Would you mind shering how exactly did you prepare the
51 step wedge using targen??

or maybe if the whole process will work out  U could  prepare a simple
tutorial for those of us (
like me) that just recenty started digging deep (using argyll) into colour
profiling;]
--
t.danus@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: Ithilstone