[HG-PBEM] Re: Not at the party...

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:47:24 -0600

> > "Eve, this is Lemanz. Do you copy? This is Lemanz. I know this isn't
> > on the schedule, but I have a few things to tell you, and questions I
> > need answered."
>
> The radio crackled and then a series of beeps sounded out. Lemanz
> watched as her scrambler suddenly started rotating through various
> encryption codes before stopping. "Lemanz, you caught me at a good time.
> I happened to be online and compiling my reports. How can I serve?"
> Eve's voice sounded slightly like it was being passed through a vocoder,
> changing her intonations slightly.

"As per my scheduled report last night, there are some really strange things
going on with the Colonel and the rest of the team. And now it looks like
Katryn Sanz is involved. She showed up today looking, from the looks of
things, for amnesty or protection of some sort. She mentioned being targeted
for assassination." Juliette checked her gear's omnicamera, noting that the
darkened hangar was still empty. "Our missing team members have been
recovered; I haven't yet had a chance to talk with them in detail regarding
their captors or escape. I'll do that tonight, but I was wanting to know if
there was further instruction for me, or if there's anything you can comment
on regarding last night's report -- Mother Superior, Saddik the Spider and
their relationship with the Redliners, etc."

[John: sort of forgetting all the little details of what's gone on here, so
I'm referencing a report that Juliette, who -hasn't- forgetten these
details, would have already sent. :) ]