[HG-PBEM] Re: Not at the party...

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:55:00 +0800 (HKT)

John Guilfoyle said:

> Simply raising her eyebrows in response, the Republican woman scanned
> through the file. "Looks like he's got quite a past, then. I'd
> appreciate you keeping an eye on things from your end -- you've seen
> in my reports all the trouble the team has had lately. I have a
> feeling it has more to do with Sanz than it does the Colonel's
> financial woes, but the two might somehow be connected. I'd appreciate
> it if you'd let me know when you find out more about the men Saddik
> was talking with." Juliette stretched inside her gear while waiting
> for a response. She had to admit the idea of a long soak in a hot tub
> sounded divine, but she there was still too much uncertainty to even
> consider the idea. She might drop by the party, however, to see how
> everything was going.

Eve paused in responding, but then acknowledged Juliete's request. "Sure
thing," she replied. "Oh yes, one last thing. Your report include a
Bishop Xavier. My sources tell me that he was thrown in the Gallows Pool
by his own organization, Mother Superior's. I just thought that you
might want to know."

"Time is nearly up," Eve spoke. "We'll relink in two day from now." Save
this scrambler seed and frequency for your next broadcast." A sequence
of numbers and letters appeared on the screen.

"Signing off," Eve called. Next, the audio and data feed disconnected.

[...]

[GM: I assumed that Juliette was largely done. IF not feel free to ask
more, ignoring the sign off.]