[HG-PBEM] Disco Shamus?

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 15:09:36 -0400

> "Really?" Felicity raised an eyebrow with a playful smile. "So, I take
it
> that there are no trideo stars nor lovely ladies here to be found,
eh?"

> "Oh, I think that I have, Felicity," Jaana replied, giggling. Nadia
looked
> at Jaana with a slight frown.
>
> Just then, Hanna approached. "Hey, gals. I brought your suits for the
tub."

"You see?" Sebastian asked with a wicked grin. He seemed to have at
least a hundred pearly white teeth. "It's an omen. It means you girls
need to --" Something caught his eye out on the dance floor, and for a
minute the normally loquacious trid star could only manage "No...
way..." He pointed into the middle of the penthouse, where Keavy had her
arms around Fastlane's heavily scarred back. "Is Rodriguez actually
dancing? Or are he and Keavy just fighting with some weird martial art?"

[...]

He let out a wolf whistle and called out to the two. "Attagirl Keavy!
Show him who's boss!"