[HG-PBEM] Re: Take 2 on this one...

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:53:22 +0800 (HKT)

Alex Altman said:

> "Haven't seen anyone like that around, but I know the type and, trust
> me, you want to avoid him." Chance paused to deliver a drunken hiccup.
> It was fairly convincing. "Trid stars are all sissy boys, and deviants.
> All they want to do is find lovely women and convince them to go hot
> tubbing. Sick, if you ask me."

"Really?" Felicity raised an eyebrow with a playful smile. "So, I take it
that there are no trideo stars nor lovely ladies here to be found, eh?"

"Oh, I think that I have, Felicity," Jaana replied, giggling. Nadia looked
at Jaana with a slight frown.

Just then, Hanna approached. "Hey, gals. I brought your suits for the tub."