[HG-PBEM] Re: Take 2 on this one...

  • From: robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:02:22 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

> "Really?" Felicity raised an eyebrow with a playful smile. "So,
> I take it that there are no trideo stars nor lovely ladies here
> to be found, eh?"
>
> "Oh, I think that I have, Felicity," Jaana replied, giggling. Nadia
> looked at Jaana with a slight frown.
>
> Just then, Hanna approached. "Hey, gals. I brought your suits
> for the tub."

Tina shook her head.  It couldn't be any more clear that everyone involved
would have a lot more fun without a giant GREL standing around to ruin a
potentially reckless evening.

"Good night," she announced, to no one in particular, but in the general
direction of her roommates.

With any luck, she still had enough time to go over the Gear racing data, back
at the hanger.