[HG-PBEM] Take 2 on this one...

  • From: "Alex Altman" <alex.altman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:45:40 -0400

Let's try this again...

> Sudo smirked. "Yeah, but I'll put money down that Sabastian here could
> charm the lot of them."
>
> "You're on," Lyle returned.

"Don't waste your time betting on me, boys. Devote yourselves to finding
your own special lady. And once you land her, drag her into the hot
tub."

> > With men in tow, Chance approached the four women, and
> waited until they
> > noticed. Then, doing his best impersonation of a seedy,
> drunk occupant
> > of a bar, he leaned in between Janna and Felicity and
> slurred, "So, do
> > you grrrls come here often? What are nice ladies like you doin' in a
> > place like this?"
>
> The four women had caught sight Chance and his entourage
> enroute, giggling
> at his drunken display. It was clear though that the sight of
> the handsome
> trid star was appealing though as each of the women's eyes brightened.
>
> Jaana's eyes lit up more, smiling, as she lowered her head
> and pushed her
> hair back behind her ear. Still, it was Felicity who just
> rolled her eyes
> and smiled pleasantly, responding. "I think that a trideo star named
> Sabastian Chance invited us," the mechanic replied. "Have you
> seen him?"

"Haven't seen anyone like that around, but I know the type and, trust
me, you want to avoid him." Chance paused to deliver a drunken hiccup.
It was fairly convincing. "Trid stars are all sissy boys, and deviants.
All they want to do is find lovely women and convince them to go hot
tubbing. Sick, if you ask me."