[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:39:53 -0800

Wendy,
You are about to open a Pandora's box. Melco is continually
upgrading/changing both the hardware and software to create a better
mousetrap. As owners I agree it would be great to be notified as these
changes are made, specifically in the area of maintenance. If you recall way
back when you first started, the maintenance procedure was way different
than what it is now. Some of the lubrication we did then is not even
addressed with the newer versions. I think as upgraded parts/procedures are
developed they should notify us and at least give us the choice as to spend
the $$$$ or not. One thing about doing business, if you don't stay in touch
with your customers, pretty quick you don't have any. Just my thoughts.

Herb
Royal Embroidery