[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: John Yaglenski <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:54:23 -0500

Herb:

I would agree.  Since these machines have continiously been refined
since their release, it would be a good thing for melco to start an opt
in mailing list (not discussion list) to notify customers when upgrades
are release hardware and software wise.

It only seems to make sense that if hardware or software issues were
corrected that makes the amaya even better a machine, that melco would
want that in the hands of those of us who believe in the product.  The
the owner could decide if the upgrade is worth it or if their machine is
sewing fine without it...

In the end, happy clients lead to more referrals and more heads
purchased.  Either way, its better to keep everyone informed.

John

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:40 am, HK Acree wrote:
> Wendy,
> You are about to open a Pandora's box. Melco is continually
> upgrading/changing both the hardware and software to create a better
> mousetrap. As owners I agree it would be great to be notified as these
> changes are made, specifically in the area of maintenance. If you
> recall way
> back when you first started, the maintenance procedure was way
> different
> than what it is now. Some of the lubrication we did then is not even
> addressed with the newer versions. I think as upgraded parts/procedures
> are
> developed they should notify us and at least give us the choice as to
> spend
> the $$$$ or not. One thing about doing business, if you don't stay in
> touch
> with your customers, pretty quick you don't have any. Just my thoughts.
>
> Herb
> Royal Embroidery

----
John Yaglenski
President/Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

i: http://www.levelbest.com
e: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites