[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:36:39 EST

That's correct Ed. I had to only pay for the travel charge. I did sign up
for extending my warranty at $60/month which would continue to include labor
but
 not travel charges. Someday I may send my husband for tech training.

Dorothy  Compton
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Rancho Cordova, CA

In a message dated 4/1/2005 11:42:23 AM Pacific Standard Time, e3m@xxxxxxx
writes:
Dorothy,
You must mean the travel expenses for the tech.  Am I  correct?  His or her
time on the job should have been covered as well  as the part if it was under
warranty.
Ed

Ed & Maralien  Orantes
E.M. Broidery