[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 18:45:34 -0400

Michele,
What color is it?   Black or silver?
Frank
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michele Zimmer
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 2:54 PM
  Subject: [amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  Yes, the needle was down.  Had the hat on to measure the where to put the
presser foot.

  I see that you are a tech, so I have another question you might be able to
help me with.  My husband and I found a metal piece on the floor that we have
no idea where it is from.  Can you tell if it goes to the machine, and if this
is what is causing the presser foot problem?  Sorry, it didn't scan well.

  Thanks!
  Michele Zimmer
  Carefree Creations
  Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx