[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:27:20 -0600

My machine is still under warranty too! I just had a tech out for service so
it would have been nice to have this upgrade at that time. That really chaps
my behind!!!! Maybe Jeff can shed some light on why we don't learn about
these upgrades that are available while our machines are still under
warranty. Maybe a policy change at Melco. I'm not sure I'm happy about
having to ask for something I feel I should be notified about. Communication
is such a key element and it's good customer service too as far as I'm
concerned. Anyone know anything more about this???
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224