[amayausers] Re: Densities????

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:28:36 -0700

Hi Herb,
Rod is gone but I will chime in with my 2 cents worth.  I know Rod would
first look at the length of the stitches if he felt it wasn't covering to
his expectations.  The longer stitches cover better.  Also, what type of
fabric Pique or woven?  Is there any underlay?  How large is the design?  I
want my embroidery to cover but without becoming stiff.  I want the feel of
the fabric to remain as soft as possible--I think that is when Rod uses
larger stitches to accomplish that (wish I digitized so I could explain it
better for you--I'm sure someone else can--and I'm sure Rod will add his 2
cents when he returns).  I don't want my fabric showing through but don't
want it to bubble or pull from too much build up to accomplish the coverage.
Hummm---I'm not doing very well so I will let some of the digitizers chime
in.  I will also be interested in replys.  Hope all is well up your
way--tell your wife hello!
Sharon