[amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:16:19 -0400

See? Even I learned something today...my wife does the 'needle bottom
center' to set the presser foot-I just crank away on it and ignore it.
(that's why she runs the machine, I do the digitizing) I didn't realize the
needle had to be down!
Thanks Frank!

From: "frank davis" <fadavis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:00:21 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Presser Foot

Michele,
Was the needle still up?  Remember,  the presser foot won't move unless the
needle is down.
Frank
Force Ten Embroidery
AMAYA Tech / Trainer