[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:48:19 +0100

Once more we're thrown a sub-standard bone.

I can use the main site no problem but I choose to use the access site because it's less cumbersome and cluttered.

But it has far less features. Including spelling mistakes on products and a serious lack of descriptions on products.

I can't tell you how many times I've ordered a product from there and found out it was a tin or a can of something when I was expecting a bag....
Barry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>