[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:55:14 +0100

alt control arrow keys take you through the different colums in a table as
you would expect. alt control up takes you up one row, alt control right
goes right one cell etc.

Using this should help you make sense of a table.

Even better, to help get you out of jams, remember the JAWS help keys.  JAWS
probably has the easiest to navigate help of all the screen readers so it is
worth learning to use it.

Insert h gives you quick keystroke help, insert f1 gives you application
specific context sensitive help and insert f1 twice takes you into the full
system help at the point in help relating to the application you are in, if
help is provided for that application of course.

Cheers

Graham