[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:33:58 +0100

Hi Simon

I would agree with you that the main tesco site is pretty accessible and,
really, there is no need for the "accessible" site anymore.  I wonder if it
is just there because they have not bothered to get rid of it?  The only
place in which a really simple site is now needed is perhapse for people
using mobiles.  WAP pages could probably be used for this.

Cheers

Graham