[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 06:54:49 +0100

Hi Carol,

Absolutely not.  I consider it screen reader training, and some of us need
to make a living <Smile>.  But the trick is to get to know your table
navigation mode in JAWS.  It is certainly do-able in both screen readers.
Hal, I am not sure about, as I have never tried it.

All the best
Telephone Low-call:  08452 606 277
International:  +44(0)1438 742286,
Fax:  +44(0)1438 759589