[access-uk] Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:53:40 +0100

Has anyone else been able to cancel an order from this page?

Once you place an order the email you receive instructs you to log into the site and click on history if you wish to change your order time or cancel it.

When we log in and click on "History", we get a list of previous orders and a back button!

Thus I'm going to have to phone them now or se the regular site.

Sooooooooo annoyed by this!
Barry