[access-uk] Re: Tesco.com/access order history

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:00:43 +0100

hi carol, george has just posted an explanation which i hope solves the
problem. if not let me know privately if you like and i'll help more. i can
do it fairly easily with jfw 7 and you don't need to pay for the assistance
froma an expert to do it either. you certainly don't need a full scale
training session! i'll be around all day on email and msn also if it helps.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx