[TechAssist] Re: bad checks??

  • From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:16:05 -0400

The word gets around.Get nasty on ALL bad checks,and don';t give credit
except with cards.The word is out on you.If you get a judgement,then you
attack his  house(lien in court) after trying to garnish his salary.If he is
a professional,you can have the state take it out of his  bank, after a
judgment,and he will pay extra. Believe me, the word get out,and lasts a
life time in business.What state are you in.

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796